a summer haul

i love adventuring in new places. much like everyone else, i absolutely adore finding the unique things singular to the town / city you visit. as a shopper, it is a priority once we arrive to go browsing through the stores nearby. you give me a coffee & my wallet, and you won't see me for a few hours. i've been travelling for most of July & have picked up a few random treasures that will remind me of the various locations we've stayed. 

***this post is not limited to souvenirs, but they were the inspiration for the post!

the purchases 

went to ikea for the first time with samantha at the beginning of the month & purchased a few more plants. 
left: zebra hawthoria & white pot [purchase the white pot here
middle: dracaena [dragon] plant & white pot [purchase the white pot here]
right: laptop/tablet support & a grey throw blanket [purchase the laptop support / throw blanket


perfect shift dress for the summer months [ & can easily be transitioned to fall fashion ]
 [ find it here
the blue oxford serves many purposes b u t i mostly use it as a dress shirt! 
[ find a similar one here]


[left] with all my travelling to & from the beach, to & from my house and to & from places with my friends, i knew i needed to snag a new tote for the season. whilst in forever 21, i stumbled across this beauty & it has served me well all season!
[ find it here ]
. . . . . 
[right] my favorite nail polish this season.
they have a great formula [and lasts way longer than some main-line polishes!] 
my favorite colours: red / light blue

i've recently been super into having multiple rings on one hand.
whilst in cape may, i picked up a gorgeous little turquoise beauty [right] & when i was in maine, i made it a priority to expand my collection, thus the wire ring [left]. 
_________________________________________________________________________________
see you next wednesday, gorgeous!
and as always, you can find me on my instagram in-between.
xoxo,
brittanycharis

0 comments:

Post a Comment