grey days & things i've been loving


i've been in an outfit slump as of recent. that's not to say anything except that my weeks have been lacking outside contact with anyone besides my coworkers. because of this, when sunday rolls around, i've been overly excited about my outfits! this specific day, it was awfully rainy & grey, and i wore in-between clothing. sandals because it was too hot for boots and a sweater to keep me dry.

grey daze



top: kohls / jean: american eagle / shoe: target / earrings: forever21

this week / month, i've been loving:

more water resistant then waterproof like it advertises, but it sure makes my eyes pop!
not quite finished, but i love a good story set in a foreign place. 
so far, it's a little over-dramatic but it's a fun read!
oh, justin. you've done it again.  
scrapbooking has never been easier or quite as visually pleasing.
i love me some free printables & this calendar is darling! 
love watching this sweet couple's long distance relationship.
holy. yes. 
what's not to love about a gorgeous place & beautiful clothes & an engagement?

talk to you next wednesday, friends!

until then, catch me on my instagram.
xoxo,
brittanycharis

0 comments:

Post a Comment